The 2014 Spey Fishery Board Annual Report has been published and is available to read here.
Included in this year’s report you will find updates on the following topics:
- Wild Fisheries Review
- Water Abstraction Issues
- Reports & Analysis of the River Spey’s Salmon & Grilse and Sea Trout catches for the 2014 season
- Board’s Conservation Policies and the Scottish Government’s Conservation of Salmon (Scotland) Regulations which came into force on the 9th January 2015.
- Extensive Management Report
- Spey Foundation Report
- Summary of Publicity work throughout the year
- Finance – which includes income and expenditure accounts.